TOP 10 LAST-MINUTE GIFT IDEAS FOR FATHER’S DAY ON JUNE 20
1. Planets In Time ( www.planetsintime.com )create personalized prints of their hand-painted solar system artwork, using NASA algorithms to accurately plot the planets to your chosen date. The prints are made using thick textured matte art paper and non-fading archival inks, ensuring the special moment lasts forever. This is the kind of art work your dad will never forget and be a talking point for anyone who sees it.
2. Fjord ( www.wearfjord.com ) what dad doesn’t need new pants? These briefs are designed as a foundation for any outfit, keeping men comfortable and confident all day long. The boxer brief is designed to be worn in all situations without garish designs and logos to look good under all trousers. Super-smooth and quick-drying, breathable with no bunching and comfortable.
3. Peters Organic Vodka ( www.petersorganicvodka.co.uk ) Buy dad a drink and introduce him to vodka made by blending organic ingredients with pure, natural spring water. The organic vodka is lovingly hand crafted in small batches, meaning there is full control to guarantee high quality and a smooth taste. Delicious enough to drink alone or with dad’s favourite meal.
4. Guide Cycling Clothing ( www.guidecc.co.uk ) was born out of love for road cycling, the brand that believes cycling is more than a sport or a hobby; cycling is a way of life. Let dad represent his love for cycling in a more subtle way (that’s not lycra!) and join the insider’s club for fellow biking enthusiasts. Guide Cycling Clothing is streetwear made for cyclists off their bikes!
5. Not Another Bunch of Flowers ( www.notanotherbunchofflowers.com ) sell personalised gift boxes and care packages filled with the buyer’s choice of gifts to create a truly unique present. With Father’s Day on the horizon, they have a whole range of thoughtful and unique presents for dads, dads-to-be and granddads. Their selection includes handsome dad beard kits, first Father’s Day keyrings, personalised mugs, whisky cooling stones, playing cards and more .
6. The Beer Explorer ( www.thebeerexplorer.co.uk ) sell premium imported world beers. Buy dad a case of 12 bottles from 12 different countries, which all come with a world map and markers to track the beer adventure. Adventure Crate options include Med-Africana, Europa-Nord, Indo-China and The Americas.
7. Bluebasil brownies ( www.bluebasilbrownies.co.uk ) are hand baked in their artisan bakery to a unique recipe with the finest ingredients and rich Belgian chocolate. They have a smooth, fudge-like texture and rich flavour. Father’s Day gift hamper is a unique hamper with a great variety of hand-made, delicious goodies to nibble on for afternoon tea, accompanied by his favourite brew in a striking charcoal mug.
8. Maxwell-Scott ( www.maxwellscottbags.com ) Time-honoured Italian briefcases, luxury luggage, wallets and quality men’s leather gifts handmade by master craftsmen.
Handcrafted By Artisans: luxury men’s leather goods and gifts exquisitely handmade by skilled leather craftsmen. They even offer bespoke leather embossing on all products to make that gift even more special.
9. Smashed Grapes ( www.smashedgrapes.co.uk ) is on a mission to get the nation drinking good wine. They are the good wine company for customers, the producers and the planet. They offer customers the choice to buy wine by the bottle or via a curated subscription service. Subscribers choose their style of wine, then select whether they want a delivery every one, two or three months. Get your dad the gift that keeps on giving!
10. Baldape Parlour ( www.baldapeparlour.com ) keep men and planet earth feeling like a million bucks. This unique kit offers a one-stop shop for back and body grooming – without the need for razors, helpers or leaving the comfort of your home. Their ‘Silverback Kit’ is introducing men to the ‘lather and loof’ technique, the best hair removal solution in the business. A subtle hint to encourage dad to get smooth and groomed this Father’s Day.