Feasibility funding for autonomous vehicle cyber security
The Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV) is partnering with Zenzic (formally Meridian Mobility) and Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation.
Together they will invest up to £2 million in a maximum of 5 projects to support the development of a connected and autonomous vehicle cyber-security testing facility.
Your feasibility proposal must fulfil 3 requirements:
- find ways to measure cyber-physical resilience and maintain cyber security for vehicles, roadside infrastructure, supporting services and so on
- provide input specifications for one or more new cyber test facilities
- explore opportunities to develop new cyber related services
To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business, of any size
- carry out its project work in the UK
- claim grant funding
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
- you can receive grant funding of up to £400,000 for your total eligible project costs
- any academic institutions or public sector organisations in your consortium can share up to 50% of the total eligible project costs
- the competition opens for applications on 12 August 2019
- the closing date is midday on 25 September 2019